Sunday, October 30, 2005

Life is Great.....

So I have to apologize for the lack of postings of late, I've rarely been online lately so I haven't had the chance to step up and bring anything of great quality to the blog (not that I was ever really doing that anyway!!)

The truth is that I have had some pretty great distractions keeping me out of the house and away from the computer lately so I guess I'm not really *THAT* sorry!. Anyway Life is treating me exceptionally well at the moment and I feel that I can't take any of the amazing and new experiences that have been occurring of late for granted so I have to make the most of them and enjoy everyday for all it's worth.

Just a quick update on what's been happening and what I have been loving.....

Receiving an incredibly sexy and special gift of great sentimental and historical importance from Scott www.billinexile.blogspot.com in the mail.

Checking out the Talent for Fox's upcoming season of "Australia's Next Top Model" at the taping at ARQ Nightclub last Thursday night, The girls this year are of a much higher calibre than the first season and It's going to make for some serious competition, I already have a favorite to win.

Celebrating the Birthday of an Amazing Friend in a Fabulously Trashy and High Calibre Fan-fare last Sunday evening, A big Thankyou to the Birthday Boy and Company involved for creating a fun filled Party that successfully manages to always raise the bar (in house lasers) while still always keeping it at hysterically low levels (red cordial and feminine hygiene products)

Getting to know a really exceptional guy that I met at the Birthday Party last Sunday and enjoying all that goes with it....Catching up for dinners, hangin out, sleepovers, and days at the Beach Together.

Getting into the Book he gave me today "Pleasure and Pain - My Life by Chrissy Amphlett" The Story of one of my favorite Female Rockers and her life as the Lead Singer of "The Divinlys" Who's music I can't get enough of.

So that's a small chunk of what's been going on lately and there will definitely be some more regular updates to the Blog again shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home