Wednesday, September 14, 2005

And The Winner is....

A Big Congratulations to Scott from Bill In Exile for Winning "Thought Not Hotties" - The Gay Blogger Edition over at Oliver's Blog. (both linked at right)
I think Scott has gotta be on the Hottest Daddies on the Planet and I gotta say- being the dog deprived guy that I am, I'll admit that I'm a little Jealous that he gets the prize of taking Oliver's gorgeous Rottweiler "Boo" for a walk.
My needs aside though I'm thrilled that Scott has won and I'll just have to drown my sorrows by getting on a plane to Seattle and pay a visit to Scott and Rich's place so I can Take Moby and Ripley for a walk instead (amongst other things).

If That's ok with you Scott??

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Get on that plane young man. There's a party in my pants and you're the guest of honor!

2:22 AM  
Blogger Snickers said...

Dont be Jealous Red,
Dont you have your own military "Daddy" anyway??
:)

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home