Sunday, August 28, 2005

"Thought Not" Hotties

So Oliver over at "Thought Not" linked to the right has just launched a new contest titled "Thought Not Hotties" and the idea of it is to find the Hottest of Hot gay bloggers out there on the Net.
I regularly read Oliver's Blog and as soon as I saw his latest venture I was first of the mark to nominate Scott from Bill in Exile, not only does he co-produce one of the best fucking Blogs on the planet but through our Tawdry and Sizzling lust fuelled cross-pacific affair I have gotten to see a side of Scott that truly set in stone what I thought before I even knew him, and that is that Scott is one HOT motherfucker!! -not only for his outstanding physical attributes but that inspiring and incredible mind of his!, so I urge you all to go and vote for him!!.
If you like you can also nominate us as a team...double the trouble and double the fun as some others have done already.
and in the case you aren't into the Muscled Distinguished Marine types may I Suggest the irresistible combination of innocent Boyish Allure and acid tongued wit of Bueller from Texanomaly (linked at right) Although he doesn't have a pic on his blog I can assure you that he is one Beautiful Boy worthy to be a strong contender in the Pageant!

May The Hottest Blogger Win!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home