Wednesday, August 10, 2005

American Idle..

The Photograph below was my entry for Richard's "American Idol - Tattoo version" over at Proceed at your own Risk (linked at the right) Turns out that he only got 3 entries in total and when the other two chickened out I was the only one left. I was really surprised to be honest, ..clearly guys are more willing to show their butt cracks than their Tatt's as proved by the overwhelming response to the previous Ass Crack edition of American Idol. When submitting my pic I seriously was not even sure if it would make it onto the site, it was more-so an exercise for me to start putting myself on the line a bit more and attack my shyness - for the same reasons this Blog is here.
Still Richard gave me a plug over at his fantastic site and has let me know to inform him if I score any dates out of it!
http://rjr10036.typepad.com/proceed_at_your_own_risk/2005/08/American_idol_f.html

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Can I please suck on your nipples? Puleeeeze!!!

3:51 AM  
Blogger Snickers said...

Scott, you should know by now that you dont need to ask!....
begging is ok though ;)

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home