Sunday, July 24, 2005

Bill In Exile

So it seems this some what mundane blog has started to get a whole lotta traffic ever since I announced my rock hard sexual intent for the insanely hot Scott from Bill in Exile www.billinexile.blogspot.com , So after Scott seeing my blog (and much to my surprise) turns out the attraction is mutually explosive! thus with his boyfriend's blessings (which was always paramount from the start) we have divebombed into a " very public, tawdry and yet sizzling hot affair" and since we have embarked on our journey and after some discussion his boyfriend Rich is keen to join in on the fun as well!! - which is all good in my book! - I am DEFINITELY paying to visit to Seattle on my next trip to the states to affirm my very strong belief that Scott is as equally skilled in his sexual prowess as he is a writer..which I guess would make him some kind of sex god Adonis!
The only thing is this Blog was never created with getting lots of hits in mind...It has always been just a bit of a internet scrapbook for my own and close friend's references, so I kind of feel that I should write a bit more....And maybe be a bit more open about myself. I have really enjoyed getting emails from Scott over the past few days and apart from the fact that he is a total stunner he also has a incredible mind and heart that I have found to be very encouraging so I am gonna try and come out of my shell a bit from now on......

1 Comments:

Blogger head blogger said...

welcome to the game buddy! Can't wait to get some of your insights into the stuff that you post on here!

M xx

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home