Tuesday, August 16, 2005

My City By Night....







I took these photos on my walk home from work last night. After the most incredible summer-like weather during all day on Sunday it continued on late into the evening so I took my time walking back to enjoy the warm breeze passing though the empty city scape.

I pass though the city on my walk to and from work everyday and it was nights like last night that made me appreciate how lucky I am to live in a place that indulges me so much in its aesthetic beauty while I gather my thoughts during my daily travels.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's it. I'm coming to visit.

Tomorrow.

5:45 PM  
Blogger Snickers said...

Your tour guide awaits bud!!

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Norwalk Porch Enclosures said...

Loved reading this thannks

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home