Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory...

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory finally opened here last Thursday so l went to see it last night with Anthony and Dwayne who is visiting from LA . This has gotta be one of the best movies I have seen in ages, I loved the odd undertones of the film and it had that unmistakable Tim Burton feel to it which totally solidified the appeal for me, I urge anyone who hasnt seen this to go and watch it!.

In a few weeks the the film will be showing at IMAX as well, which is a few minutes walk from home so I fully intend on going to see it again on the BIG screen straight after a delicious meal of Honey dipped Mushrooms.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Do you want to be VERY succesfull?

You will be dominating any market within days with our profitable advertising !

I only worked 1,5 months with this profitable advertising and it improved my Page rank, web site traffic and also enlargened my income by 2000%!

Try this, you will be happy you had a look!

Regards and lots of money!

http://www.superblogsubmitter.com

Isn't it time for you to get profitable advertising

Newest and most innovative profitable advertising

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Snickers,

Do you want to be VERY succesfull?

You will be dominating any market within days with our profitable marketing advertising !

I only worked 1,5 months with this profitable marketing advertising and it improved my Page rank, web site traffic and also enlargened my income by 2000%!

Try this, you will be happy you had a look!

Regards and lots of money!

http://www.superblogsubmitter.com

Isn't it time for you to get profitable marketing advertising

Newest and most innovative profitable marketing advertising

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Snickers,

Do you want to be VERY succesfull?

You will be dominating any market within days with our blogadvertising !

I only worked 1,5 months with this blogadvertising and it improved my Page rank, web site traffic and also enlargened my income by 2000%!

Try this, you will be happy you had a look!

Regards and lots of money!

http://www.superblogsubmitter.com

Isn't it time for you to get blogadvertising

Newest and most innovative blogadvertising

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home