Sunday, September 11, 2005

Sydney Heats Up.....

The last 2 days have been so amazing, I know its only the beginning of Spring but it feels like Summertime already. I made my first visit to the pool since last summer to do some laps yesterday and went again today, I love the buzz of the city and the fragrant smell in the air that only comes with these kind of days...not to long now and it will be time for the beach - lazy days spent with those friends that share the pleasure of having days off during the week. Days of bumming around on North Bondi catching some sun,waves and eating Banana bread while everyone else is slaving away at the 9-5. Unfortunatley The beach sessions this summer will be minus Richard who is off to South America shortly, I wouldnt exactly call the transition from the beaches of Sydney to those of Brazil a too harder deal to put up with but I sure will be missing you!


Going to a Party tonight "Homesexual" held at superclub "Home" at Darling Harbour, its a new gay event for the normally heterosexual club and with my friend David doing the theming and a whole other slew of really talented party people involved I think it will make for a really fun Saturday night, gonna take my camera along and hopefully get some pics to post back on the Blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home