Friday, September 16, 2005

The Gift That Keeps On Giving...

So while enjoying the fun of Sunday's "Recovery" Party, One of the Host's went out with a friend to head up to the stores to pick up some supplies. When the two Boys came back they were loaded up to the arms with these gift bags, I guess the "Festive" mood of the Party had rubbed off on them and they decided to buy some presents for everyone.
I felt like a kid at Christmas all over again as one by one we all took our turn to sit on the Boys laps and receive our Presents. My Gift was a Moneybox and I was instructed that every time I jerk off and blow a load I have to throw a buck in and I can open the Money Box on the October Long weekend to go towards Party favors. As if I needed ANY encouragement to do that activity!. Ya gotta love these Boys though, they really know what it takes to get someone motivated.
So if I look like I am having a REALLY good time on the October Long weekend then you will know why!


And while I am on a role of answering questions no one ever asked the Money Box is printed with the design of the Australian 10 Dollar note that just so happens to feature the Great Australian Poet Banjo Patterson who was born in 1864 in my hometown of Orange, New South Wales.

So running total now stands at about 17 bucks but I think I am about to lose count of that, Too much information Hey !!

5 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I love that your money box is decorated with the Monopoly money you guys say you use but the money going in the money box is "real" money.

Wet kisses

1:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm, $17 in 5 days, and sleaze is only 15 days away

Perhaps you need to find some sponsors to go dollar for dollar

3:53 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

I'm going to try that idea, puting a buck in a jar every time I jerk off, for a while and see how much money I can save up by Christmas.

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm I would like to see this in action. I love a money making idea.

oh take pictures of it too. =)

4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog you have. I have a site about banjos feature. You can check it out at banjos feature

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home