Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Some Homesexual Moments.....

A life size Zebra floating above the Dancefloor......

On Saturday Night I went to "Homesexual" the first of a new series of Parties held at Superclub "Home" at Darling Harbour and it was a REALLY fun night. The warm balmy evening that Sydney was experiencing had everyone in really great spirits and It was great to catch up with alot of friends that I hadn't seen for ages, while making some new ones as well.

My Friend and Party Partner in crime David did the theming for the sold out Party and his hard work in the weeks leading up to the event really paid off. From ancient Aztec monoliths guarding the entrance of the main room to Zebra's and Tigers perched up high above the dance floor there was always lots of fun scenery at hand to transform the normally minimalist club setting. David is also heading the creative force behind this years Sleaze Ball on the October long weekend so I can't wait to see he has in store for interpreting this years theme of "Sinsuality" The Seven Deadly Sins. With a great crowd and 3 different rooms of great music to pick from I stayed right till the end before leaving at around 8am to head onto a private recovery party that powered on though the day and into the early evening, the Recovery (which isn't really about recovering!) was an insane amount of fun and an incredibly great way to finish off the weekend.




I also want to add that towards the end of the night I was on the dancefloor when a Man came up to me and complimented me on the Blog, It was the first time I had ever been recognised from "Californication" and it completely knocked me sideways to be honest. I know that not many people in Australia read this so it was pretty surprising. He's a Bill in Exile reader and also a friend of Joe My God's so if your reading this I'm really sorry that I forgot your name but thankyou for coming over and saying Hello!, I wont forget it! ooxx

For more pics of the Party check out www.petezimagez.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home