Friday, October 21, 2005

Australia's Next Top Model...

Ok, so it may not be anywhere near as good as "America's Next Top Model" but Fox's local version screened here is still pretty great. I can't say I'm a huge fan of any TV show being shown here at the moment, except maybe for the Animated "reality" series Drawn Together but due to a fling last Summer I really got hooked onto "Next Top Model" (he had cable TV at his place so we always would watching it whenever we weren't having sex.)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


So when I saw the advertisement above in the Gay Newspapers last week I knew I would have to go!. They are currently filming the second season here in Sydney and this weeks challenge will involve the Models battling it out against a few of Sydney's top Drag Queens at ARQ nightclub. Should be lots of fun and it will be great to get a sneak peek of the contenders for the upcoming season before the show airs.
I'll be going along with Rod (the fling from last summer) who has become a good friend and Ill be posting some photo's from the night afterwards if I can manage to get a few good shots.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rains said...

This is an nice and amazing show... I always saw it online and never missed its any episode. Drawn Together Episodes are also my favorite. And you can also watch it from here...

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home