Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Seven Deadly Sins No. 7 Of 7 "Envy"

Here is the final poster in a series of Seven to promote Sleaze Ball 2005 "Sinsuality" coming this Saturday night at Fox Studios Sydney.
In the past only one poster has been produced for Sleaze Ball but New Mardi Gras have really gone all out producing 7 different posters to represent each one of the Seven deadly Sins, quite an incredible effort considering they are all a result of people donating their time, artistic direction and services to create these at very little cost.

I gotta say I'm hangin out for this weekend something bad!! Sleaze Ball on Saturday Night, Luminere at Luna Park the next day then flying off on Monday for a week in Byron Bay with a Sydney contingent to celebrate a friends 40th Birthday. I think after the sensory overload during the weekend it will provide the perfect escape to TRY and wind down....knowing what my friends are like though I know I am kidding myself if I think thats going to happen.


Jack burned with an envy that he knew would not cease,
For the jewel of the court, young Prince Henry's codpiece.
So stealthily one night, entering the royal chamber,
He slyly plucked it from the tired princely member!

1 Comments:

Blogger Erik said...

What a funny limerick..!

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home