Thursday, October 13, 2005

Back Home.....

Flew back into Sydney on Monday after a pretty blissful week in Byron Bay, I'll update on the parties over the October Long weekend and the Byron Trip happenings shortly but in the meantime here's 2 shots I took yesterday while catching up with my friend Richard at Bondi Beach.
The water was freezing and there were no waves but the brilliant warm weather and the uncrowded beach in weekday mode made for a pretty great way to sun away the afternoon.



North Bondi (the gay end!!)




Looking South

2 Comments:

Blogger Erik said...

Nick I would kill to be at the Bondi beach right now- here up north the autumn is really starting to get awful... how about posting some juicy pics from the beach? From your personal collection, perhaps...?

8:13 AM  
Blogger jared said...

Hey man. Just found your site and I'm loving it!

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home