Sunday, December 04, 2005

A Real Update...

So I know I was meant to update the blog the other day and I didn't but the truth is that I actually have a good excuse for it. I have been pretty miserable the last few days to be honest and this blog is meant to be full of positive and passionate musings and I guess I have found it hard to entertain those ideas when dealing with the break up of a relationship.

So out of respect for the other person involved I am not going to go into the details of why thing's between us panned out the way they did but in any case a break up is always tough and you tend to wanna lock yourself away under a blanket somewhere which is exactly what I have been doing.

So the positive twist to this post is that it's times like these is when the value of your friends become truly heightened, Margeaux who's blog is linked at right gave me a really great chin up late thursday night over a few Scotches and David and Jenny forced me to to leave the house to go and drink Gin at David's on Friday night and then a great talk on the phone with Scott from Bill in Exile (linked at right) in Seattle in the early hours of Sunday morning really lifted my spirits.

So thankyou, you all make me a very lucky guy to have you as friends and I promise there will be more posts to follow soon!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Love'n'hugs to you Nick!

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Nick to hear this... You have my support from snowy France. Lestat

8:43 PM  
Blogger head blogger said...

well, yes, and it's about bloody time you posted something, even if it is a tale of sadness.

I'm glad that you felt you could come and share with me what you were going through, and that my hugs and a friendly ear, and a decent couple of slugs of premium scotch, could help.

I know your heart has been bruised Nick, and I wish that there was more I could do to heal it faster. Know i love you, always.

M x

11:11 PM  
Blogger Taylor said...

oh knickerless!

what you are going through right now totally sucks. not only are you hurting from loss, but you're also reeling from the loss being avoidable. essentially you feel like you're not worth the effort. that, in a word, is fucked.

rest assured if there was anything i could do i would. if you ever want to hit the jack daniels again, watch some really bad telemovies "can everybody repeat after me 'child of rage'?", or just grab a coffee by the sea one afternoon then give me a call mister.

x

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home