Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Toybox Luna Park - Just for us!!

It's coming up to that time of the year once again for Toybox at Luna Park and this next one is going to be EXTRA special as for the very first time the Party and it's signature style of silliness will be taking over the entire park with the iconic harbour side location available for the exclusive use of Toybox guests from midday till 8pm.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I don't know about you but this is gonna be one fun way to spend a Sunday afternoon by Sydney's glittering Harbour so if you liked what you saw in the shots from the earlier post below and want a piece of the action for yourself I highly suggest getting a ticket while they are still available!

And if you do come along make sure you don't forget to bring a cool toy to be donated to the Children's Hospital and Westmead.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cherry! said...

I'm going! I can't wait!

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Snickers,
I went, I saw, I danced. What a great time. And all those pretty lights.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home