Friday, October 27, 2006

SameSame.com Finally Launches!!

After a long wait Same Same.com launched today and you can check out my review from Homesexual at Home Nightclub that I wrote for them.

It doesn't go into as much detail as I would have liked but yah gotta keep it short and sweet when you have a 400 word limit to deal with.

More importantly don't forget to check out the rest of the site, It's the first of it's kind for Gay and Lesbian Australia and it's gonna be huge!

I'm sorry that the blog has produced jackshit of late, I've started working a second job and I'm also the process of moving house so I haven't had much time for anything but that will change when things settle in with the new apartment and I get my head around the new job.

1 Comments:

Blogger Superdrewby said...

congrats mate on the article!

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home