Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Now that love is my addiction...

Divinyls - Science Fiction (1982)

I've been getting in some serious hours at the beach lately since the weather here has heated up so that's my excuse for a lack of posts on the blog of late. I thought I'd throw the above clip on as It's definitely part of the Summer soundtrack of music that I love to play on the Ipod when I'm at North Bondi, Ya gotta love Chrissy Amphlett!

Big plans for this weekend! - Going Skydiving on Friday down in Wollongong, It will be my first jump and I can't wait. A 14'000 Ft jump ending with a landing on the Beach! Then onto Sleaze Ball on Saturday night followed by Homesexual with Tony Moran playing at Home Nightclub on the Sunday and If I'm still going will probably pop into the Shift to catch Manny Lehman's set as well.

Too many choices this long Weekend!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Superdrewby said...

It is going to be a huge wekeend in Sydney - you are so right so much to choose from,sheesh next week is going to be the pitts!

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home