Monday, September 04, 2006

A return to "normal" programming...

It's been a while since I last posted here but after enjoying Sydney's first weekend of Spring I felt inspired to get back to blogging again....

It's not like nothing exciting has been happening of late, I have had some really AMAZING experiences over the past few months - a lot of them happening while celebrating my friend Rob's epic 7 day 40th Birthday Party in Singapore and Koh Samui in Thailand. Everything from feeding elephants on the beach to having sex in the ocean at a balmy 3 am in the morning and an unforgettable night of dancing barefoot on the beach with a few thousand people at the Full Moon Party in Koh Phangan - Moments that will stay with me for the rest of my life!.

I'm back at work now and with the weather starting to warm up already Sydney's going to be in for one hot Summer - I cant wait!!!


Nick

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Ha - I know it's late but welcome back!

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home