Wednesday, October 04, 2006

One Helluva Weekend!

It's Wednesday night here in Sydney and I'm finally starting to feel that life is resuming back into "normal transmission"(whatever that is!!) after the Weekend.

There wasn't many area's that I didn't cover over the Labour Day long weekend...

Jumping out of a tiny 2 seater Cessna aircraft at 14'000 Ft (one of the best things I have ever done! gonna do the course so I can go solo next time!)

Going to see "I am my own wife" at the Sydney Opera House - a play about German transvestite Charlotte von Mahlsdorf's story of survival while living in Nazi occupied East Germany. Completely compelling and one of the best pieces of Theatre I have ever seen.

Going to Sleaze Ball at Fox Studios on Saturday night and getting completely MUNTED!

Going onto Friends places afterwards and getting even more munted.

Going to Home Nightclub with Tony Moran at the decks and digging my hole deeper!

Finishing it all of with an Amazing set from Manny Lehman for his Australian Debut at the Shift on Sunday night then it was finally home to knock it all on the head with a zanax and a good lie down on Monday morning.

I have a deadline due tomorrow for a Party review of Homesexual with Tony Moran that I've been asked to write for a new Magazine coming out so I better get back to it!

5 Comments:

Blogger IAN said...

great to read about the sleaze weekend(used to live in sydney)

10:05 AM  
Blogger Phoenixboi said...

What a great weekend it was.. (and I only stayed in the gong and enjoyed the beach!) Btw next time ure down here come say hi!!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Luke Nero said...

Hey buddy just saying hi to a few aussie blogs. This is an Aussie ass living in New York.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Rye said...

Manny Lehman kicks ass!

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Busy busy!

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home