Thursday, November 23, 2006

To Fall in Love

Here are some insanely beautiful shots from the latest Issue of POP Magazine featuring Courtney Love in Ibiza.
Words probably cant express how in awe I am of this Woman, you can say what you want about Courtney but she's so mindblowingly gifted as a Poet and anyone with that kind of brilliance and I.Q is gonna have a lot of fucked up times in their life.
I'm glad that she has made it this far and I am counting down the days till I get to listen to her new album "How dirty girls get clean" which is due for release next year (Once the bidding war stops over which record company is gonna get to release what is rumored to be Courtney's greatest work yet)

No one else's music burns it up inside and does it for me the way hers does...

And certainly no one else does it for me in an Agent Provocateur Playsuit the way she does!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Goddess

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sydney is an idealized version of L.A. You're already in the prettier and more functional of the two cities, mate.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home