Tuesday, February 07, 2006

So I guess you could say this post is a little late coming!, I've been REALLY busy lately and between moving into a gorgeous apartment on the harbour in Elizabeth Bay and having an extremely busy period at work the blog has not fared well within my time management skills.

I'm settled in and loving my new place now and work is still pretty busy but with some cool things coming up I'll have plenty to blog about over the next few weeks.

Next weekend I'm flying down to Melbourne with Ian to see Stevie Nicks live in concert with the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra then the following week there's friends flying in from the States for the Mardi Gras festivities and with parties like Azure -a Party by the harbour in the Royal Botanical Gardens with a view to die for and the always mindblowing Toybox at Luna Park - the official Mardi Gras afterparty there's alot to look forward to.

Will be back soon......

Nick

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Nick, It's only taken me a couple of months, but I finally checked out your site. Quite impressed.
See you soon. Gotta run - got a date with some crack!

8:45 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Have a great time at Stevie's concert!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home