Monday, January 16, 2006

Breaking the Sabotage....

I was reading one of my favorite Blogs yesterday, Darien's "At Worst My Best" (linked at the left) and he wrote a paragraph about his own reality that resonated strongly with me and really summed up my headspace of late.

"There has been such flatness in the energy of everything lately. Like something big is waiting to happen. Its bugging me and Im getting restless. And when I get restless I do silly things and to offset the yearning, wanting, needing."

I really couldn't have said it better myself which is why the Blog amongst other things has been neglected, It seemed that everytime I came close to posting something my self sabotage mechanism, something that I'm unfortunately pretty familiar with would kick in and I'd walk away from it.

The positive aspect of this though is the existence of that feeling that something big IS about to happen and maybe I just need to be in this lull right now so I can truly appreciate the changes when they come into effect.

I do have good things happening in my life at the moment but I cant say they would rate as interesting enough to Blog about or of a nature where I can blog about them. Unlike the more filthier blogs around I do have my facepic on here!

I guess I just need to enjoy the moment I'm in now instead of ignoring it while I'm searching for the fast forward button into the future.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

You Aussies are soooo funny! You drive on the wrong side of the road and you sit on the wrong side of the car when you drive. Then, when you direct our attention to your links section you like to tell us its on the left when its really on the right. Like I said, you guys are funny.

You know I love you Nicky but the mean Scott that lives inside me just couldn't leave that alone.

7:02 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Hey gorgeous man, the flatness is slowly liftng for me.

How 'bout you :-)

D xox

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home