Monday, January 23, 2006

A quick update....

I've exceeded my bandwidth with Photobucket this month so will be upgrading my account shortly so I can have pics back up again asap.

Had a blast at the Bad Dog Party last night, really amazing crowd and atmosphere with a style you wouldn't find anywhere else.

After Bad Dog headed back to a friends place to watch Brokeback Mountain, It still has not opened here in Australia but it was really refreshing to see that the film hit me hard with force after feeling like I already knew it like the back of my hand just from reading so many of the blogs of note out there that have immersed themselves in "Broke Back Fever"

Back to work now but will write more later.....

1 Comments:

Blogger head blogger said...

Later! Later!

Ant later and we'll be in the dead of winter of 2009 honey!

C'mon Nicky, you can do it! Just give us patient readers something to read!

PLLLleeeeeaaaaaseeee?

LOL!
Mxx

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home