Sunday, July 27, 2008

Out of the dark ages....

So I've finally got the the internet hooked up in my pad so I thought I'd take the opportunity to post some pics of the gorgeous sunset I captured a few shots of from my window on Thursday evening.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I've been working my butt off lately but I'm looking forward to a break this week when I fly down to Melbourne on Wednesday for Vernissage the opening night preview of the Melbourne Art Fair . I'm really looking forward to it as two of my favorite contemporary Australian artists Lindey Ivimey and Penny Byrne will be unveling new works there and I'm sure Ill discover many other works to love as well.

I'll be taking my camera along with me so Ill be posting a few pics of it and whatever else I get up to down south as well...

1 Comments:

Blogger Superdrewby said...

They are stunning pictures!

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home