Saturday, August 25, 2007

Superdrewby

As mentioned in the previous post and here , the surprise visit from Drew and his Boy at my place made for a really fun afternoon!.
Up until last Sunday my experience of Drew in the real world had been quite limited since our first meeting at Toybox in the Hordern on New Years day this year, but Thanks to a very special friend whom I have known since we were in Primary School together Drew and his Boy found themselves over here for a fun Sunday Recovery.

Not only did I learn that Drew is not as Innocent as I naively once thought but I also got a great sense of whom he is and he is an endearing character indeed!

4 Comments:

Blogger Superdrewby said...

too sweet :)

was fun seeing you on Saturday night too!

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pleasant pictures on this blog. Congratulations
Keep up the great work!!

I'll set a link (youir blog) on my Blog
(See: More Great Sites / Backlinks)

Can you add my site at your blogĀ“s links.
Blogname: ADONIS BEST BOYS BLOG
http://www.pervirave.com/

send me your blog name/adress


thanks

4:16 AM  
Blogger Aethlos said...

HAPPY LABOR DAY!!!

1:38 PM  
Blogger absoluterik said...

Hello

I love your blog.



Can I add a link to your blog on my blog?
Which title and url do you want me to add?

www.restoringLove.com



May be you will also like my blog, and that you will
want to support the cause the blog supports:"restoring
Love". You can also add a link in your blog.

www.restoringLove.com



Do not hesitate to give me your opinion and feedback,


:)



Kisses and Hughs



Erik

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home