Friday, July 01, 2005

So here it is.....

I have always thought personal blogs to be a bit too self indulgent for me personally..... Don't get me wrong I love reading other people's (especially margeaux's!!) but I guess to have one you have to be arrogant enough to believe that other people would want to take the time to read it and I guess my confidence has never been one of my strong points in that respect. So for now this isn't going to be so much about me and my daily experiences but more so a platform to link and share my passions and interests with friends and whoever else takes the time to look - if anything it will provide a one stop site for myself to check out the link's to some of my favorite places on the net.

3 Comments:

Blogger head blogger said...

welcome to the bloggers world honey. just a word of caution, you can get addicted to this! and it's not so self indulgent, I mean I've had one for years and I turned out ok, didn't I?? hehe

Margeaux xx

1:52 AM  
Blogger head blogger said...

no we are not common, and to defer confusion, I've no updated my screen name so that it should now say Margeaux. Who knew that it would be such a problem to have 2 David's both posting to friends inane commentary?

Margeaux xx

6:27 PM  
Blogger Snickers said...

INANE???....INANE????
Grrrrrrr!!!

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home